Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 1996 01:59:41 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        RDNN@music.macarthur.uws.edu.au, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Boot Problems

Terry Lambert wrote in message ID
<199604020044.RAA14827@phaeton.artisoft.com>:
> > 5) Are you doing the rawrite operation under Windows 95? It seems to
> >    suceed, whereas all that's happened is that it's written the first
> >    track (or so) of data out - the rest fails silently.

> This hasn't been reported before, as far as I know.

Umm. Hmm. Jordan? Didn't you tell me something along these lines a
month or so ago?

> If this really happens, it needs to be fixed. 8-(.

Along with a whole host of other problems with rawrite. And also
fbsdboot. Unfortunately, like a lot of other stuff in this area of the
system, you need to be certifiably insane, and also know too much
about DOS & BIOS calls. People who meet these criteria are few and far
between :(

Gary