Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 1998 03:01:04 +0700
From:      "Fred Muller" <fred@madtec.com>
To:        "janarra" <janarra@mindspring.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Downloading and Installing FreeBSD

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01BD603F.12C44260

well first of all, what OS are you currently running? then where do you =
plan to install FreeBSD?
Creating the bootdisk in a DOS/WINDOWS OS is done by running the =
FDIMAGE.EXE program that you can download from the BOOT directory. =
Command line is fdimage -q boot.flp if you use an already 1.44MB already =
formatted disk (both files are in the boot directory - and the program =
should be executed under MS-DOS PROMPT). Then you have a FreeBSD =
boot/install disk. But all that is explain on www.freebsd.org ...

Hope this helps