Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:04:43 EST
From:      TFK2000@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Blocked

Dear sir, I just sent you an e-mail explaining that when I try to access
certain pages at you web site I get a prompt saying Forbiden you do not have
permission to inter this site and you sent me an e-mail saying that my
internet provider is doing it for some reason but I called them (AOL) and they
say that they are not doing it so someone else is deliveratly blocking the
links at your FreeBSD site so that we cannot get your freeBSD program.

Thank you

Thomas F. Kelly