Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2001 18:15:35 -0500
From:      hawk <hawk@fac13.ds.psu.edu>
To:        "Smith, Malcolm" <Malcolm.Smith@nrc.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vim highlighting in a regular xterm?

Malcom mumbled,

> Hi!

> Have you looked under 'cinoptions' in the vim help?

> Also check out 'smartindent' and 'cindent'.

Thanks.  These are exactly what I"m looking for.  Now I need to read the
fortran syntax file to see if they supported these . . . .I started
working with them a couple of years ago, but never got them working
(and thus the emacs)

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.       Smeal 178    (814) 375-4700
dochawk@psu.edu