Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:31:06 +0000
From:      Pete French <pfrench@firstcallgroup.co.uk>
To:        bjoern@loenneker.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wget fails

> why doesn't checking out the new code work cleanly the first time?

Some files dont get deleted properly. I ran into the wget problem last
night too. Seemed fine aftger a re-cvsup of just wget.

On the other hand a cvsup of xv from last night still fails to work correctly
despite all my efforts. Its spends ages dragging down japanese support
from various places and then fails on cheksumming two of the smallest
patch files. Hmmm. Anybody else see this ? I'm just going to try it
on the work machines and see if it shows up here too.

-pete.