Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:00:05 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Mullen, Adam" <Adam.Mullen@compaq.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Netgear FA312 10/100 Ethernet Nic

Adam,
Under 4.1.1, the FA310 works like a champ using the dc driver. After
picking up a NetGear 311 yesterday, I see that it doesn't work with dc
or any other driver in the 4.1 GENERIC kernel I was attempting to
install it on. Once I pull the 310 and compare chipsets, I'll let you
know the difference. For what it's worth, I get the same result you do
on my 311-- no recognition.
-Otter