Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:09:55 +0800
From:      "Rafter Man" <rafter@linuxmail.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken port?

Hi again

I have installed the base system of FreeBSD 4.7-Release and now I am trying to get X windows, gnome2 and sawfish on my computer, so I go into:
/usr/ports/x11/gnome2 and write "make install clean", but /usr/ports/databases/libgnomedb can't build (something with checksum not matching, but if I try compiling it without checksum check, is says that it can't find some dir).
According to www.FreshPorts.org it is not broken, so am I doing something wrong? If not, how can I then get gnome2 installed?

Best regards
Rafter