Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2013 20:47:16 -0600
From:      Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
To:        Marek Rudnicki <marekrud@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Requesting maintenance of games/py-mnemosyne

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Marek Rudnicki <marekrud@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to request the maintenance of games/py-mnemosyne, which has
> no maintainer at the moment and is managed via port@freebsd.org .
>
> I'm using this program regularly and would like it to be up-to-date.
> Unfortunately, the port was not updated for a long time.  I have already
> prepared an update and could send it via send-pr.

To become the maintainer of any port set to ports@freebsd.org, you
just need to specify in the PR that you wish to become the new
MAINTAINER, as well as send the changes for the port (including the
change to the MAINTAINER variable).

--
DISCLAIMER:

No electrons were maimed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.