Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:07:31 +0100 (CET)
From:      Niklas Saers <beren@saers.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MiroMEDIA PCTV Pro

> It works.  We don't support the NICAM part of the card yet, but I hope
> to get around to it soon (I have borrowed the Pro part of a unit).

Yes, I've got it up and running, so now my only problem is a bad antenna
which isn't to blaim on FreeBSD. Do let me know when the NICAM part works.
BTW, is that the Stereo TV part or the radio tuner? (looking for support
for the radio still) And another thingy, what's 'Direct Video not
supported by visual...using XImages'? The Matrox Millenium does support
Direct Video. Is this a problem with the Matrox driver in X11?

> I'm running with a couple of Fxtv patches; I'll let you have them if
> you have any problem.

What exactly do the patches do?

> ... og hvor ligger så Persbraten?

Persbråten ligger i nærheten av Hovseter i Oslo. :)

	Niklas Saers

 ... and a UNIX user said ...
        rm -rf *
and all was null and void