Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:42:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      bob smith <sekretskwerl@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Radeon 7500/console video trouble

Hello,
I am using an Inspirion 8100 with a PIII-M 1GHz
processor, 256 MB RAM, Intel 815ep AGPSet Chipset
with 4X AGP and 15" UXGA screen.

The problem I'm having is that on bootup I receive the
errors:

"configuring syscons: keyrate blanktime
screen_savermodule_register_init: MOD_LOAD(logo_saver
c12dea58,0) error 19"

and

"additional ABI support: linuxMar 21 00:03:29
thoughtflow /kernel: logo_saver: no suitable graphics
mode"

I have compiled in the options SC_PIXEL_MODE,
psuedo_device_splash, and VESA into my 4.5-RELEASE
kernel. I have also tried using "vidcontrol -g 100x37
VESA_800x600" but I receive the error, "vidcontrol:
cannot activate raster display: Operation not
supported by device".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for
your time.