Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:58:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Robert A. Decker" <decker@robdecker.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Somthing that happened during Mailman install

The Mailman install has been a royal pain in the ass. Instead of
installing a pkg I should have just downloaded the source and built. I've
gotten past all of my permissions problems, missing users and groups
problems, missing directories problems, etc.

However, I'm now seeing another directory missing. And I was wondering
what happened to any sort of documentation.

Can anyone explain why the pkg_install removed all of the following
directories?! Any idea of what I can do to get around this?

pkg_info -f mailman-2.0.5
File: share/doc/mailman/UPGRADING
        Comment: MD5:17fec75f8b62a5b43f0d768babfecfa2
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman/Archiver
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman/Bouncers
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman/Cgi
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman/Handlers
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman/Logging
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman/pythonlib
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/Mailman
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/archives/private
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/archives/public
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/archives
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/bin
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/cgi-bin
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/cron
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/data
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/filters
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/icons
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/lists
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/locks
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/logs
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/mail
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/qfiles
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/scripts
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/spam
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman/templates
        Deinstall directory remove: mailman
        Deinstall directory remove: share/doc/mailman
        UNEXEC 'if [ -f %D/info/dir ]; then if sed -e '1,/Menu:/d'
%D/info/dir | grep -q '^[*] '; then true; else rm %D/info/dir; fi; fi'
        CWD to .
File: +COMMENT (ignored)
File: +DESC (ignored)
File: +MTREE_DIRS (ignored)