Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:34:41 +0000 (GMT)
From:      <Ann.Petrie@newcastle.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Things needed for cat.c

I want to be able to compile a BSD version of cat.c on a SunOS system. and
find that I need to have definitions or code for:
        __P
        MAX()
        err()
        warn()

can anyone help me please.

I have got something to compile by modifying the code (eg supplying my own
definitions, replacing functions, deleting #includes) but it would be nice
to have a more correct program.

My aim is to have some C code which will compile on the SunOS (5.7) system
that I uses and that will have the functionality of BSD cat.c.

It would also be useful to have the nroff macros needed to compile the manual
page.

Thanks,

Ann Petrie