Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:30:49 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bryan_=D8sterg=E5rd?= <bostergaard@siticom.com>
To:        'Bernhard Beck' <bbeck@mindmaker.com>, Andreas Klemm <andreas@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: altavistas babelfish (was Re: Athlon Thunderbird 700 w. Asus  K7M  Motherboard vs. FreeBSD 4.2)

I've always been partial to InterTran.
They allow you to translate directly between english and english, making for
some remarkable results.

An example might be in order :)
"Hello Sir. Would you like to translate this for me?" translates into "Depth
Man. [Would] [you] relative be the cause of interpret special hence
immateriality?"

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran

Bryan