Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 21:36:24 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail documentation

The only sendmail documentation I can find with the version shipped
with FreeBSD are some short readme files, and a few html files
pertaining to programming issues.

The FAQ at sendmail.org points to many documents which are either
very superficial or years out of date, and even the official OReilly
"sendmail reference" (which I already have on an OReilly CD) is still
written based on v8.8, which is prior to the release where they
started to put simple anti-relay/anti-spam measures in place. (8.9.0,
May 1998)

Isn't there any more up to date docs anywhere?  In particular I need
an up to date list and explanation of the various "feature"
directives in the sendmail.mc file.

TIA,

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium