Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 08:19:34 -0700
From:      ivan <ivan-freebsd-isp@sisd.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freeside

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 02:59:11PM -0400, Bsdguru@aol.com wrote:
> Is anyone using this package with FreeBSD?

Every now-and-again I fire up vmware and make sure things work okay.
Since all the of the things Freeside's based on work fine on fbsd (Perl,
PostgreSQL, Apache, etc.), there's really no chance it'll suddenly stop
working or anything... :)

> Opinions?

I'm obviously biased.

> Can you bill based on bandwidth usage with it?

Yep, you can bill based on any sort of metered-data, but you need to have
the data available.

--
meow
_ivan