Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2019 14:10:29 -0700
From:      Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
To:        Varun Agrawal <varun@vagrawal.net>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: update port graphics/yed

Would it be possible to file a bug report (or a link to an already
created one) for this update.  Bonus points if you can include a diff
with the updates to the Makefile and checksum's?

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?component=Individual%20Port%28s%29&product=Ports%20%26%20Packages

-pete