Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:04:13 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Masood Ahmad Shah <jahil@mail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: top and vmstat command problem

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 05:32:12PM +0500, Masood Ahmad Shah wrote:
> Hello my dear users,
> =20
> I'm running FreeBSD 4.4 and FreeBSD 4.6.2 both. My problem is that when I=
 run command top or vmstat it's not working on both system I don't know tha=
t is the reason. as with some machine it's working and whit some it's not=
=20
> when I run top command the behave of the console is like that.

There's an entry about this in the FAQ (and it's been discussed many
times in the mailing list archives)

Kris

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK--