Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 20:35:41 -0400
From:      Jay Sachs <jsachs@iclick.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ymf724 docs located

Poor form replying to my own message, but I spaced and didn't realize
these were the same docs mentioned in snd/CARDS.  That said, could someone
more knowledgable than I hazard a guess if those docs provide enough info
to get the thing working in SBPro legacy mode? Even on a "maybe", I'd like
to take a shot at it.

-jay