Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:29:30 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Creating EXACT image of a CD

Hiyas,

I want to create exact ISO images of CD's...
Like create the file system using the exact same file names and
structure, not just copying the data... If there are null sectors on
the CD or something then I want them to be part of the image...

So yeah basically an exact image of it :)

Anyway what tools for FreeBSD can I use to do this? with certain
options to mkisofs can it be done? or using dd or something?

TIA guys!
Kal.