Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:41:12 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Capture screen shot of (root) Xwindow

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 02:27:14PM -0800, Bill Schoolcraft wrote:

> > You can also install ImageMagick and use the import command you posted.
> > Or install ImageMagick and try
>
> Thanks, got the import command installed and when I did the exact
> same "import" command I got an error that stated:
>
> [wiliweld@LC-BSD ~]--> import -window root camstream.jpg
> Bad magic: ld.so
>
> Jeez, so close.

Hmm. It really sounds like something on your system is either hosed, or you
are running a seriously old version of FreeBSD. The port should have worked
for you. Can you post some more details, like the output of 'uname -v', if you
rebuild your kernel and if so when, and any other details you can think of?

--Stijn

--
Fictitious Country Song Title of the Week:
	"How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?"