Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:49:10 -0500
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD on an Intel program site

A very pleasant suprise came to my eyes last night. When I was signing up for
another program that Intel offers to IPD's, it was stunning to see in the
list of chosen operating systems, BSD - Free BSD (I wonder if it might be a
good idea to inform Big Blue to get the name right..FreeBSD), and BSD - BSDi.

Anyway, I just thought it was worth mentioning this.

Regards to all,