Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make Release, making problems !! help

Hi there,
I recently cvsuped to FreeBSD-3.3 as of
yesterday.
I am trying to make a release so,
I edited the /usr/src/release/Makefile
and setup the appropriate values for CVSROOT,
BUILDTAG, etc,,,
I left the thing do for many hours, and tried to
build the ports, and docs too.
apprently it is broken in the international
section of docs.
Any suggestions ?
I am trying "currently" to build the release
without ports and docs, in the hope that
everything will go smooth.
Anyone succeeded in building such a release ?
and yes I the complete cvs repository, and gnats
too.  Any help is appreciated.
sorry I could not give the exact location where
it was broken, its gone now in the volatile
memory of the vga display, but anyways, if
severly needed I'll repeat the thing again, and
get that error in next mail.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.