Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 08:13:57 -0800
From:      Don Dugger <dugger@hotlz.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Frustrating to read...ugh!

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> The magazines would love to publish more articles on FreeBSD - I get
> asked about writing articles from the various editors all the time.
>
> Unfortunately, almost each and every time someone like yourself is
> asked to actually write an article to deal with this shortcoming in
> FreeBSD's PR picture, they usually quickly deflate, citing a lack of
> writing skill, time, ideas for a topic, or whatever, and the end
> result is that nothing tangible comes out of it and the problem goes
> right on being a problem. :-(
>
> - Jordan

Well am not a writer to quote you I have "a lack of writing skill"
however I have some time on my hands and I can get help on writting from
feinds and software. I've been running FreeBSD sense 1994 and writting
software for 30 year and for UNIX for 18. I have a passion for my craft
and lots to say. How can I help.

Don 8)