Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 02:09:18 -0700
From:      Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
To:        Corigan <corigan@mindspring.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Napster + ipfw

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 03:55:13AM -0500, Corigan wrote:
> Anybody had any luck getting napster to work behind a firewall?  I am

Yes, I have, I've tried with both the linux and bsd version of nap
(v0.9) as well as BWap which is a "opensource" napster client, all three
of them use the same port (and only one port needs to be opened) while I
am using ipfilter, it should still be applicable to help you solve your
problem:

pass in quick on _yourinetdevice_ proto tcp from any to _yourip_/32
port = 6699 flags S keep state keep frags