Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:13:52 +0200
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@privat.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [AA-fonts] Where did they go?

Had a perfectly working system, but thought, "Hey, why not rebuild the whole
shit?"... and so I did (saved the config-files though ;))

Now, when I turn on AA in KDE I only get a handfull of fonts (usually I had
4-5 handfulls ;)). Why is that? /etc/X11/XftConfig is set according to
Handbook. The fonts are recognised på X (I get them all when AA is turned
off).

Anyone with a clue to why AA is behaving so strangely?

Bjarne