Date:      Tue, 29 May 2007 15:21:55 -0400
From:      steve@netfirms.com (steve)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   vnode_pager_putpages errors on 6.2

Howdy!

	I had this issue on 4.x, which is basically, I have
machines that do cgi stuff for customers, and there is a local
md device that is used as a tmp. When it fills the machine
logs errors

vnode_pager_putpages I/O error 28..

	and the machine is unresponsive and needs to be
power cycled.

	There is a previous thread on this issue

http://atm.tut.fi/list-archive/freebsd-stable/msg19031.html

	and a subsequent patch for 4.x

http://atm.tut.fi/list-archive/freebsd-stable/msg19288.html

	that I appled to 4.x and it solved the problem.

	Now that I have upgraded to 6.2, the problem has
recurred, but the previous patch is no longer valid. Is
there something wrong with the patch/solution given, and
is there a solution for 6.2?

	thanx - steve