Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:04:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Zhiui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Power off Dell Inspiron 5000

You probably have the apm line, but it's disabled.. on the GENERIC line,
set it to enable, then try again. By the way, can you send me the output
of a dmesg?

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|