Date:      Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:21:13 -0700
From:      "Firsto Lasto" <firstolasto@hotmail.com>
To:        noreply@nterprise.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how do I ftp a large file ?

Hi,

I think this message was caught in a mail loop from ... 1996 or something,
because what it says is you have not tested your ftp software with files
larger than 4gigs.

Obviously this is some joke or something, since these days a 4gig file is
not rare or exceptional or interesting in any way.

Can someone answer this question with recent info ?  Again, I can see how
back in the days of 4.3BSD and SunOS 4 that there would be file size limits
like that, but obviously they would not exist in this modern day and age.

thanks!