Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:06:08 -0500
From:      "Michael Silver" <msilver@sc.rr.com>
To:        "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Setting up a mail server - good tutorial/guide?

If you don't mind using qmail instead of sendmail, it would serve all your
needs.  You can even add web admininistration, and web mail, etc.

Here is a good tutorial on setting up a qmail toaster:

http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster.shtml

BTW, I have been using qmail with virtual domains for over a year and have
never had any trouble with it.

...Michael...