Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:13:10 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xntpd - VERY old folks, how about updating? :-)

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 04:53:55PM -0600, Karl Denninger wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 11:49:08PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
..snip..
> > If you intend to keep up this "sour grapes" attitude, despite all
> > the helpful answers you have gotten so far, you should consider
> > stopping before you have worn out your welcome.
>
> Go fuck yourself Poul.
>
> Yes, the "F-word".
> You have no ability to determine "my welcome".

Karl you are one fscking asshole.  As a member of this list, you *HAVE*
worn out your welcome in my inbox.

You asked Poul-Henning about *good* timekeeping HW.  He told you.  $600
isn't that much for computer server related hardware.  Warner seconded
the recommendation.

You pay less, you don't get the best.  Its up to you to weigh your needs
vs. what you are willing to pay.

And you want to bitch??  What is your fscking problem?

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)