Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:01:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
To:        snn@itc.timeplex.com (Shawn Nguyen)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: TCP/IP Source codes

This message was forwarded to freebsd-questions.  You'll probably get
better response if you follow up to that address.  You can also join
the list by sending a message to majordomo@freebsd.org with the text
'subscribe freebsd-questions' in the message body.

Shawn Nguyen writes:

> I am interesting in buying one of the following CDs:
>
> 	- 4.4 BSD Lite
> 	- FreeBSD Operating System 2.1.5
>
> Which one of these CDs have the source code for BSD TCP/IP stacks?

Both of them.  FreeBSD is a better choice, since it's a working
system, whereas 4.4BSD Lite is only sources and would require too much
work to get it to run.

Greg