Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 09:11:10 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <Jonathan.Chen@itouch.co.nz>
To:        John <wahwah@tm.net.my>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question on the Command Interpretor

On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 02:24:19PM +0800, John wrote:
[...]
> 	I am currently doing a project on UNIX bsd operating system. Since I am
> still a freshman, I have minimum knowledge on UNIX bsd. My institute is
> using UNIX system V. I hereby would like to request for a set of complete
> command intepretor that is used on UNIX bsd system.

If you mean the shell, your institution's UNIX machine should have
online man pages for `sh' or `csh' or `bash' or `tcsh'. Try:

	man sh
	man tcsh

for further info. If you want to learn about UNIX (FreeBSD in
particular), you could try installing FreeBSD onto a machine.
Instructions available at
	http://www.freebsd.org/

Cheers.
--