Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 03:43:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shailesh Marathe <shavamar@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Cc:        shailesh@cse.iitb.ernet.in
Subject:   linux emulator problem

Hi all,

I need some help to get my linux emulator working.

I have installed freebsd 3.2 on my m/c. I have
statically linked linux emulator by adding 'options
LINUX' to the kernel configuration file. but still
linux binaries dump core with a segmentation fault.. I
have the  required libraries in /comapt/linux/lib also
'kldstat' shows me that 'linux.ko' is loaded..

thanks in advance

shailesh marathe