Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:22:29 -0700
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   nedit locked up... Please help

I am using Nedit-5.2 and am in the middle of creating a web page when it
decided to lock up.
I had changed screens to look a an image, changed back to Nedit and it
just gave me a blank
white window, the toolbar is still there, but I can't do anything with it.
I can't even save my document.
I see in top that Nedit is using over 98% cpu.
Is my only choice xkill? Or is there a way to make it continue to run
properly?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)