Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/39321: New port: korean/mplayer-fonts

The following reply was made to PR ports/39321; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
To: perky@fallin.lv
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:46:29 +0900 (KST)

 Hi,

 I already know about this fonts set, but I don't use mplayer
 recently(just use Windows to see movies :) and it seems to be
 copyright violation. (bitmap extracted without permisson of copyright
 holder) "gulim" "yoondesign" is the name of commercial font name or
 font company.

 If so, it should not be ports even with NO_PACKAGE. It can be
 NO_PACKAGE if someone who install this port has permission of use this
 fonts, but I can't find how. Can you investigate more about this issue?