Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:29:08 +0200
From:      "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
To:        "Jim Weeks" <jim@siteplus.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Webalizer oddness

Have the same problem here. also installing the actual version doesnt help
(says cant recover last runs data). so i temporary removed the entries from
the 1st to the 4th and continued logs with the 5th. keeping the logs and
will rerun october when a solution is found. something in the .current file
must be screwed up with this dates because i needed to delete the .current
file and the 10/2001 entry from .history.

Karl

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Karl M. Joch
KMJ Consulting - CTS Consulting & Trade Service
http://www.kmjeuro.com - http://www.ctseuro.com
k.joch@kmjeuro.com - k.joch@ctseuro.com

GSM : +43-664-3407888

Unsere Services: