Date:      Fri, 30 May 2014 22:35:34 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] The FreeBSD.org bug database will be read-only or offline this weekend

--nextPart1850735.WVaFvh7v7h

Within the next few hours we will be freezing the project's gnats bug d=
atabase=20
to make way for a migration attempt to bugzilla.

We are setting aside the entire weekend for migration attempt and at va=
rious=20
times the database will be either read-only or unavailable.  We will be=
=20
queueing incoming bug related email for later processing.

There are extensive interconnections between the old gnats system and t=
here=20
are great many tendrils into other cluster systems.  We expect this to =
be=20
bumpy but we will be doing our best to keep the chaos to a minimum.

There will be a followup once we've either committed or aborted.
=2D-=20
Peter Wemm - peter@wemm.org; peter@FreeBSD.org; peter@yahoo-inc.com; KI=
6FJV
UTF-8: for when a ' just won\342\200\231t do.