Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:20:43 -0500
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail for Large Sites

	My thanks to everybody who answered my questions.  If we end
up doing major revisions to our present mail system, I will have this
information to contribute to the discussion.  My experience with
sendmail is very positive, but very limited.  I am well aware that one
person receiving a couple of hundred messages a day on one work
station is no indicator of how the same MTA might work when hundreds of
thousands of messages and bounces are roaring around the mail server
every day.  Again, thank you all.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group