Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:18:09 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Make world hosed ?

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 07:55:18PM +0100, David Malone wrote:
> I suspect that this is my fault for not doing a buildworld after
> turning on WARNS stuff in inetd.

YES!  Why are you committing these "very easy to break the build, as
we've seen" changes w/o full `make buildworld' testing?!?

> I'll back out the WARNS stuff and find out what's going on.

Yes, please.  If you guys doing the WARNS stuff cannot slow down a little
and do proper build testing, I personally (and I know at least one will
disagree with me here) wish you guys would stop the effort.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)