Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:03:56 +0400 (MSK)
From:      Grigory Kljuchnikov <grn@ispras.ru>
To:        Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A sed question

There is only one command per line in sed or several commands
per line with -e option.

Best regards,
Grigory Klyuchnikov
Institute for System Programming Russian Academy of Sciences,
109004, Moscow, Russia, B.Kommunistitcheskay, 25,
  phone(work):   +7-095-9125659
  fax:           +7-095-9121524
  e-mail:        <grn@ispras.ru>