Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:33:17 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Let's nail some things down.

At 1:02 PM -0800 10/28/98, Jason C. Wells wrote:
>On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
>
>>(actually he was talking about new artwork for 3.0 release, but
>>the deadline for artwork was upon us too quickly)
>
> You sound like you may be an artist. Are you?

Not even in my wildest dreams, unless maybe you include
etch-a-sketch renderings.

However, one of my friends is an artist, and I have him trying
to come up with some possible submissions for the artwork for
the next freebsd release.  He's not DONE yet, of course, but I
hope to have something out of him before December 1st.  My
assumption is that it will be the core group, or some other
collection of people, who actually decides on what ideas for
artwork seem promising.

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute