Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:20:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   End of the line for 3.x at ftp5

With the imminent release of FreeBSD 4.3, and the ever-more-voracious
appetite for disk space, I have chosen to remove all remaining FreeBSD
3.x binaries (including ports) from ftp5.  Those of you who mirror the
repository on ftp5 and wish to keep those files should exclude those
directories from your mirroring system before your next run.  The
sources will remain available and will be updated as conditions warrant.

-GAWollman