Date:      Mon, 05 Jan 1998 02:56:03 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@image.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printing from netscape

Hello Leif,

You need ghostscript on the printerhost to convert postscript into
something the Canon printer can understand. If you're just a little
lucky, there's a ready-made filter in the ghostscript package that you
can use in your printcap file. Netscape prints in postscript, as most
unix progs. Check the docs for ghostscript on how to do this.

Regards,
Palle