Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:55:29 -0800
From:      72yan M <freedom@72oot.net>
To:        "Selvam" <selvam@bernama.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Font color

Hello,

The answer is in the kernel and man syscons(4). Add these options:

# The following options will let you change the default colors of syscons.
options 	SC_NORM_ATTR="(FG_GREEN|BG_BLACK)"
options 	SC_NORM_REV_ATTR="(FG_YELLOW|BG_GREEN)"
options 	SC_KERNEL_CONS_ATTR="(FG_RED|BG_BLACK)"
options 	SC_KERNEL_CONS_REV_ATTR="(FG_BLACK|BG_RED)"

The colors that I know of are Black, grey, darkgrey, yellow, lightyellow,
red, lightred, lightblue, blue, green, and lightgreen. There should be a list
of colors at #/usr/inclide/machine/pc/display.h, but I have never seen it.

72yan M