Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 23:00:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      BWS - Offwhite <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /etc/vntab

I found some vn info in...

/usr/share/man, but not for vntab.
( find /usr/share -name \*vn\* )

man vn
man vnconfig

Perhaps those will help some.  I also only found one web page with vntab
mentioned.

http://www.freebsddiary.org/swap.html

I am running 3.4 STABLE currently, so it may be lacking info that comes
with 4.0.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?
http://www.greasydaemon.com/noms/ <- Why avoid MS?