Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:16:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        mmcg@heraclitus.cs.monash.edu.au, freebsd-bugs@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bin/1935

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

# Synopsis: `cd' command on /bin/sh fails
#
# State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
# State-Changed-By: joerg
# State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 31 20:35:34 MET 1996
# State-Changed-Why:
# This is a dup for PR # bin/986.
#

I have talked to the originator and this one (bin/1935)
seems to be resolved.  The originator had CDPATH set and
it was causing problems.  I tried to get in touch with
the author of bin/986 but he seems to have disappeared.
I will probably close both of them and chalk it up to
(mis)using CDPATH.

Steve