Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:30:11 -0400
From:      Mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
Cc:        Omar Gani <daemons@inwind.it>, bobread@ids.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Win98+Linux+FreeBSD?

On my Dell i7000 I presently have the following;

1 Primary  'C' w98   4.6g
2 Logical  'D' fat32   1.5g
3 Primary fBSD       5.2g

The fBSD bootmanager handles these quite well. At on time I had Corel Linux
in place of the Logical, and both other partitions were a bit smaller. One
thing that is disappointing with PM type utilities is that they don't
recognize fBSD/UFS yet, and unfortunately I don't think they intend to
support it any time soon.

On that note does anyone else feel that it would be worth having such a
utility?

Cheers,
Mikel