Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:00:16 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "seafug@dub.net" <seafug@dub.net>
Subject:   Printer recommendations?

I am looking at replacing my old epson 400 with a new printer,
a color ink-jet. I looked at the handbook hardware compatibility
list and there are no printers listed, so I guess this means
just about everything is okay? I am interested in printing some
typical text documents, html, web pages, occassionaly pictures in
gif, jpg, png or whatever format.
I am open to suggestions - what are you guys using and how well
does it work for you?
This printer will be shared with other pc's running win95 and
win98.

--
Chip W.
www.wiegand.org