Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:32:52 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFR] Please review my English

> Subject: Re: [CFR] Please review my English
              ^^^^^^^
Just out of curiosity, what does this stand for?  I'm guessing 'FR' is
'for review'.

"Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru> writes:
> +      <para>By default mouse cursor of syscons console driver occupes
> +	0xd0-0xd4 range in the character set. In case your language use
> +	this range, you need to move mouse cursor range start outside
> +	of it. To enable the workaround for the FreeBSD versions pre-5.x,
> +	insert the following line into your kernel config:</para>

How about this:

By default the mouse cursor of the syscons driver occupies the
0xd0-0xd4 range in the character set.  In case your language uses this
range, you need to move the cursor's range outside of it.  To enable
the workaround for FreeBSD versions before 5.0, insert the following
lines into your kernel config:

> +      <para>For the FreeBSD versions 5.x and up insert the following line
> +	into <filename>/etc/rc.conf</filename>:

I think you're missing a </para> tag here.

> +	    <para>For the FreeBSD versions 5.x and up insert the following
> +	      line into <filename>/etc/rc.conf</filename>:

</para>

The rest looks okay English- and markup- wise as far as I can tell.
Please be sure to run `make lint` before committing this to be sure
that you won't break the doc build.

Thanks!

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org