Date:      Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:45:08 +1100
From:      BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   A cron job to run every 4 weeks

Hiya all again....

I need to set a cron job to do something at 4am on Monday every 4 weeks
(not every month). I have put the following in (as a regular user using
crontab -e)  :

#minute hour    mday    month   wday    command
0       4       *       *       1/4     ~/scripts/myscript

I think that this is incorrect, but I'm not sure...couldn't find any
good info on something like this...... Also if this is correct, when
will it start from? This monday? Next monday? When will it start
counting down the 4 weeks?

Thanks again...